Thursday, April 24, 2008

Interview with Dr. Ann Hornschemeier now online

Available here is the interview I did with Dr. Ann Hornschemeier of Goddard Space Flight Center, who is Deputy Project Scientist of Constellation-X, the leading candidate for NASA's next generation X-ray satellite, the successor to the Chandra X-ray Observatory. Dr. Hornschemeier was kind enough to talk to about the science goals of Constellation-X, how it is being designed to achieve them, and the technology required to do this. I, personally, am very excited about this mission and, for more information on this project, please check out this webpage. As always, please email me or leave below any questions, comments, or concerns you might have.

This is the last interview on research at Goddard Space Flight Center, though I hope to have on as guests later others researchers at Goddard since this series really only covered the tip of the iceberg on all the work that goes on there. I'll post a summary of the interviews later, but I really hope you enjoyed this series. I had a lot of fun putting it together since it gave me an opportunity to speak to a lot of scientists whose papers and presentations I've enjoyed discussing projects I hope you found as interesting and exciting as I did. Thank you for listening.

No comments: