Sunday, September 13, 2009

The End is a New Beginning

Due to a (on the whole, positive, shockingly enough given the lousy economy) change in my work situation, it saddens me to say that tomorrow marks the end of my weekly radio show on WVKR. This show requires about 8-10 hours a week, and my new work circumstances just doesn't give me that amount of time. However, the podcast will continue, but will now be a monthly - not weekly, unfortunately - program. I'm planning on kicking off this new phase with a treat, a series of programs on astrobiology that features interviews with some of the leading experts in this new and very exciting field of Astronomy. I hope you enjoy listening to them as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

After this series, the format is still up in the air and, as such, I'd really appreciate feedback as to what types of programs you enjoy the most. Do you enjoy shows focused on a single topic, or general "news" programs that covers (lightly) a lot of fields? Do you like series of related shows, or more standalone programs? Do you want more (or fewer) interviews? Are there topics you wish I'd discuss more - or less? Please let me know - either through emails or contacts below, and thank you so much for listening!

No comments: