Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14th radio show online - "The Earth"

The May 14th radio show is now online and available here. In addition to the usual news and calendar (lots of NASA webcasts on the calendar this week), I discussed some recent results concerning our own Earth - the structure of the Earth's core, the role of meteorite collisions in shaping the Earth, and our understanding of its magnetic field. I'll post a more thorough synopsis later, but in the meantime, please email any questions or comments or leave them below.

No show next week, unfortunately, as I'll still be in Myanmar (Burma) visiting my wife's family and I didn't have time to pre-record this show before I left. Hope you have a good week, and see you in two weeks. In the meantime, please donate money. This organization sends aid directly to people in Myanmar who needs it, not through the government. Thank you very much.

No comments: