Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 4th radio show online - News

Available here is the June 4th episode of this radio show. I covered the latest developments concerning the Mars Phoenix Lander as it gets ready to start studying the soil (and atmosphere) of Mars, as well as the important Astronomical news which occurred while I was away. I hope to put a more detailed synopsis below, soon, but am trying to finish an observing proposal before I leave this afternoon for a summer school hosted by the National Radio Astronomy Observatory. Unfortunately, since I'll be gone, there probably won't be any radio show this week or the week after - but if I get a chance to record one, I'll be sure to post it here.

Thanks a lot for listening, and please email me or post below any questions, comments, or concerns you might have. Take care.

No comments: