Monday, March 24, 2008

Sorry...

I apologize profusely for the lack of updates / post on this blog and the lack of a radio show last week, but last week was extremely busy for me because of the Chandra proposal deadline. Once a year, the major satellite observatories accept proposals where they ask astronomer which objects they should look at and for how long. Since they only accept proposals once a year, lots of ideas for proposals typically have piled-up before the deadline which needs to be written (e.g. this year I wrote two and was on two others, and there were two more I had hoped to write). As you might imagine, the number of proposals they receive is huge and they number they can accept much smaller - so it is a very difficult and time-consuming procedure.

Anyway, this is an excuse / explanation, and this week I'll be posting past interviews, shows, current interviews plus the usual Astronomy tidbits when I come across them.

Thank you for your patience -- Yosi

No comments: